Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your loyalty and patience over the past few weeks. In light of the Bailiwick moving to stage 2 of the exit from lockdown, we are delighted to be open again from Monday 8th March and ready to welcome you safely back to all departments, we are now opening for virtual video appointments and Choose It Now from the 8th March
Service, Parts, and Bodyshop will be open, but by appointment only.
Here are a few important bits of information:
- Our aftersales team will be working by appointment only, please contact the dealership in advance to avoid disappointment
- Face coverings are a mandatory requirement for customers and staff whilst on the premises
- 2 metre social distancing applies throughout our site
- TrustFord Guernsey are required to keep records of persons present on the premises
- Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene measures have been put in place throughout this site, including hand sanitising stations
- We can now offer ‘no contact’ test drives from your home or workplace and can arrange delivery of the relevant vehicle to either location
- Choose it NOW allows you to reserve the vehicle of your choice for just £100* and live video appointments are also available.
For more information please contact a member of the team:
For Sales: Ben Moore, Sales Executive Telephone 01481 749382 E-mail, Ben.Moore@trustford.co.uk
For Aftersales: Steve Vidamour, Aftersales Manager 01481 724774 or E-mail, Steve.Vidamour@trustford.co.uk
For Bodyshop: Charlie Price, Bodyshop Manager 01481 247072 or E-mail, Charlie.Price@trustford.co.uk
If you would like more information about the following topics in light of the current situation, please check our FAQs below:
- Body Shops
If you would like to talk to someone about your finance agreement, please visit our Finance Help page where you can find all the information you will need.
Q. My car is booked in to the Service Department. What do I do?
• Service is available by appointment only. Please contact Steven Vidamour Telephone 01481 706925 E-Mail Steven.Vidamour@trustford.co.uk to book your vehicle in, or for further details.
Q. What do I do if my car is currently in a TrustFord workshop?
Q. I am a member of the TrustFord Service Club, what should I do?
• Please contact Steven Vidamour Telephone 01481 706925 E-Mail Steven.Vidamour@trustford.co.uk to find out more about this.
Q. What will happen to my warranty if my Service is not carried out on time?
Q. What happens if my roadside assistance expires?
• All questions regarding roadside assistance should be directed to Ford’s Customer Relations Team on 0203 564 4444, who will be able to help.
Q. What do I do if I need to purchase a part for my vehicle?
• Our parts department is available by appointment only.
Q. What happens if my vehicle breaks down?
• Please contact Automotive breakdown services on 07781 150999